[osg-users] DatabasePager priority simplifier and stats added

Serge Lages serge.lages at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 09:03:02 PDT 2007

Hi Christophe,

On 9/3/07, christophe loustaunau <christophe.loustaunau at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I wan't to test the new databasePager priority, but I don't know how to
> use it...
>
> If I do :
> export OSG_DATABASE_PAGER_PRIORITY=HIGH;
>
> I have some errors like :
>
> warning C4237: 'export' keyword is not yet supported, but reserved for
> future use
> error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier
> 'OSG_DATABASE_PAGER_PRIORITY'
>

> What I am doing wrong ?

export OSG_DATABASE_PAGER_PRIORITY=HIGH is the Linux way to set an
environment variable.
If you want to set it into your code, you should try something like:
viewer.getDatabasePager
()->setScedulePriority(OpenThreads::THREAD_PRIORITY_*);
(setting THREAD_PRIORITY_* the value you want).

--
Serge Lages
http://www.magrathea-engine.org