[osg-users] Get Coordinates from osg::Vec3f

Gordon Tomlinson gordon at gordon-tomlinson.com
Mon Sep 3 07:35:01 PDT 2007

This is simply answered by looking at the header files for the osg::Vec
class it will strangly enough show what methods are there...

Gordon Tomlinson

Email   : gordon at GordonTomlinson.com
Website : www.vis-sim.com www.gordontomlinson.com

"Self defence is not a function of learning tricks
but is a function of how quickly and intensely one
can arouse one's instinct for survival"
-Master Tambo Tetsura

  _____