[osg-users] textures and shader

mfritzen at uni-koblenz.de mfritzen at uni-koblenz.de
Mon Sep 3 03:07:21 PDT 2007

So, the notify thing is working now. I get the info logs when compiling,
but everything seems to be fine. The glProgram links correctly, just some
casting warnings. I really don't know why it fails. Could there be a
problem with the gl_TextureMatrix[1] in the vertex program? What I want is
simply to transfer the gl_TexCoords of my shadowMap to the frag program. I
am still thankful for every hint.

--marcus