[osg-users] Function collaboration multi-threaded databasepager

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 01:52:00 PDT 2007

Hi Lambert,

The OSG has the osgDB::DatabasePager which sole purpose is to do
multi-threaded paging of databases.  The osgViewer::Viewer and
CompositeViewer both support it out of the box, as did
osgProducer::Viewer before it.  There is nothing you need to do in
your app other than load a paged database. Paged dabases in the OSG
are ones that contain osg::PagedLOD node or loaded via the TXP plugin.

Robert.