[osg-users] Compile error with svn head

Ulrich Hertlein u.hertlein at sandbox.de
Fri Sep 7 05:40:09 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm getting the following error:
/home/uli/projects/osg/OpenSceneGraph/src/osg/Image.cpp: In member
function 'void osg::Image::readImageFromCurrentTexture(unsigned int,
bool, GLenum)':
/home/uli/projects/osg/OpenSceneGraph/src/osg/Image.cpp:537: error:
'GL_TEXTURE_BINDING_2D_ARRAY_EXT' was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [src/osg/CMakeFiles/osg.dir/Image.o] Error 1

It is defined (along with other enums) in the Texture2DArray header file
if GL_TEXTURE_2D_ARRAY_EXT is not defined.  The problem is that
GL_TEXTURE_2D_ARRAY_EXT (without the other enums) is already in the
Texture header file.

The defines are not in my OpenGL header files (nvidia 100.14.11) so
maybe this is why it bites me?!?

I'd propose to move the defines from the Texture2DArray header file to
the Texture header file.

Cheers,
/ulrich