[osg-users] osgDem & VirtualPlanetBuilder

Hamm, Brandon hamm at simauthor.com
Fri Sep 28 13:50:55 PDT 2007

Nick,

That's correct, osgDem is part of VPB.  The setup for building it is
very similar to OSG and just as easy.  Make sure that you have GDAL
installed, and define an environment variable GDAL_DIR (not sure if this
is necessary for Windows, though) to point to the root of your GDAL
installation prior to running cmake for VPB.  I last built it from a
fresh subversion checkout a few days ago and all went smoothly.

Brandon Hamm
SimAuthor, Inc.