[osg-users] Two questions about pagelod nodes

David _ solid_davidian at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 26 06:46:02 PDT 2007

Hi

we´re workig with an osgdem generated island which is composed by a lot of pagelod nodes. We´re also letting the databasepageloader to load and offload nodes from memory. We need to know which nodes are visible and which nodes are being deleted from memory

question 1 : Is there any way to know which nodes are visible just before the rendering traversals??
question 2 : Is there any way to know which nodes are being deleted and execute a little piece of code before this happens??

thanks a lot

PS: thanks robert for all the questions he´s been answering for us, he´s helped a lot in our project. If you were here we would invite you to a beer or two ;)