[osg-users] Fw: osgDotNet : Nodes adding to scenegraphoutsidemain()function scope

Christophe Medard christophe.medard at oktal.fr
Tue Sep 25 08:56:50 PDT 2007

Hi Mike

It's an OSGExp export of a 3DSMax scene. I can send you the .osg or .ive file if you want to.

The overall content is mere geometries (osg::Geodes and some osg::MatrixTransform), no particle effects, no LOD, no camera.
Many geometries have their DataVariance DYNAMIC though (which isn't necessary and optimal) : it must have kept OSGExp's default options when exporting...

The location of the camera definitely seems to be an issue, but only at initialization.

--
Christophe Médard
Société OKTAL (http://www.oktal.fr)