[osg-users] (no subject)

Jan Hettwer JanHettwer at gmx.de
Tue Sep 25 06:16:37 PDT 2007

Hi everybody,
I'm new in delveloping with osg and I have a problem with texturing.
I created a heightmap composed of triangles.
Now I want to texture this plane.
My problem is that I don't know how to do that.
If I have a 3x3 map I have 16 vertices. As said in the pyramid-example there must be 1 texture coordinate for each vertex. But my 3x3 "quads" are consisting of two triangles so I have to use three texturecoordinates per triangle. Alltogether 54 of them.
If I try to implement the texturing, nothing senceful is displayed.
I think this is because of the "double" use of the vertices.
Has anyone an idea how to fix my problem?

Thanks a lot,
Jan