[osg-users] ScalarBar Text Properties (UNCLASSIFIED)

Craig, Joel S. (SED/TMI) joel.craig at sed.amrdec.army.mil
Fri Sep 21 11:08:15 PDT 2007

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Greetings,
   We use a ScalarBar in our app (OSG 2.0, x86-dual core, Red Hat). When it
is created, we get the warning that the file "fonts/arial.ttf" cannot be
found. We have our fonts files in a different location (under a
configuration directory, rather than in the fonts directory beneath the
executable). Is there a way to construct a ScalarBar without getting this
warning? We will be setting a different font anyway (times.ttf, I think) for
use with the ScalarBar, so we're not even using arial.ttf.

Thanks for your help,
Joel