[osg-users] How to activate precaching of textures on current version?

Carlos Zoido mrgalleta at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 04:15:15 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Could anyone please tell me how can i activate the textures precache
in current stable version ?
In the past I had this piece of code to do that task, wich piece of
code would substitute this one ?

for(osgProducer::OsgCameraGroup::SceneHandlerList::iterator
itr=viewer->getSceneHandlerList().begin();itr!=viewer->getSceneHandlerList().end();++itr)
{
osgUtil::SceneView* sceneview = (*itr)->getSceneView();
sceneview->setInitVisitor(new
osgUtil::GLObjectsVisitor(osgUtil::GLObjectsVisitor::COMPILE_DISPLAY_LISTS));
}

Thanks a lot!

Carlos.