[osg-users] Accessing the Depth Buffer for Stereo Output.

Kim C Bale K.Bale at hull.ac.uk
Thu Sep 20 04:25:40 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm trying to use OSG with the Phillips 3D WOW auto-stereo display which
uses an unconventional stereo format. Basically you have to split the
image vertically into two, on the left is the contents of the frame
buffer and on the right you send a greyscale image of the Z buffer.

What I would like to know is, what is the fastest way to get access to
the Z buffer within OSG so that it can be used in such a way?

Thanks in advance,

Kim.