[osg-users] VR Juggler with OSG

Phil Heslop philip.heslop at newcastle.ac.uk
Tue Sep 18 08:35:58 PDT 2007

Hi,

I am finding it hard to get info on using OSG with VR Juggler.  I am in
the initial stages of setting the system up and simply want a model to
rotate so I can check sync-ing between my displays, but I can't see
anywhere in the code to get an update time without seemingly to get it
from a wand or other attached device (this seems odd to me - is there
not an overall 'system time'? Why does it need to come from a device?).
Anyway, the displays are not in sync when I just use a "constant" time
(as you would expect), and I have not yet got any devices set up.

Thanks for any help you can give,

--

Phil Heslop