[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph with Qt multiple windowing problem

arnaud houegbelo a_houegbelo at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 03:19:37 PDT 2007

Hello,

I develop different 3D viewers with Qt and OpenSceneGraph. I use the osgViewer exemple for Qt and It works fine. But I have a problem when I want to display many 3D viewer at the same time in the same QApplication.. It seems that there is an interaction between the different windows, because when I close a window some nodes are deleted in some of the others windows. I want to have multiple windowing system in my QApplication (many osgViewer at the same time)
It is possible?

Thanks in advance,
Best Regrads

Arnaud