[osg-users] osgPlugins and OSX Universal Binaries

Eric Sokolowsky eric.sokolowsky at nasa.gov
Mon Sep 17 11:54:16 PDT 2007

I plan to create an OSG 1.2 based application on Mac OSX which is a
universal binary. Are there any issues that I need to be aware of
regarding the osgPlugins? If I use the Xcode projects with the
distribution to create the various frameworks, copying the generated
osgPlugins to the proper Resources directory within the application
bundle, will it Just Work? Do I need to run lipo separately on the ppc
and i386 .so files?

Eric