[osg-users] PSSM: Latest Version : Please Test and Debug

Adrian Egli 3dhelp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 09:57:42 PDT 2007

hi,

i will post the first version of the PSSM for a sun as directional lights.

Please help in test, debug, and optimisation, than we can integrate it into
OSG core, i would like doing this as soon as possible.

call in a console...
PSSM --help

example
PSSM.exe  dumptruck.osg  --noUpdate --mapcount 3
PSSM.exe  dumptruck.osg  --noUpdate --mapcount 3 --NO-DEBUG

* we need a better GLSL shader ! My version isn't yet good enough (and
robust)

* i guess there is still a little bug, the near-far clipping plane for the
each camera (shadow)

* ...

others

thanks for help