[osg-users] Instrument Panel rendering - interest? ideas?

Sullivan, Joseph (CDR) jasullivan at nps.edu
Fri Sep 14 07:42:00 PDT 2007

Greetings,
Over the last couple years we've worked on a few OSG/Delta3D projects that have included a rendered instrument panel.  We have a pretty decent solution that currently hangs out as a Delta3D utility (dtUtil).  Since it's mostly OSG code we're wondering if it wouldn't make more sense to make this an osg thing.
So the questions are:
Would this sort of application be useful for others?
Is there enough interest and ability to support as part of OSG?
What would be the right way to go - build as a plugin?
Thanks!
Joe S.