[osg-users] How to properly disable a plugin

Mike Logan mlogan at mail.arc.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 12 13:13:43 PDT 2007

Using latest svn today...

I have an old Inventor install that keeps getting picked up by cmake.
But I want to disable that plugin for now..    it won't compile.

I changed to my build subdirectory and ran "ccmake .."  and was
  able to change the values
        INVENTOR_INCLUDE_DIR  =         INVENTOR_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND
        INVENTOR_LIBRARY  =         INVENTOR_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND

but I can't "generate" at that point within ccmake.
I have to "configure" again and then generate
  which ends up finding Inventor all over again.

Editing CMakeCache.txt  directly also doesn't work, because  the
subsequent 'make'
  will cause a  "configure & generate" again.

help.

ml