[osg-users] Multiple GraphicsContexts

John Donovan john.donovan at embryonicstudios.com
Tue Sep 11 03:46:49 PDT 2007

Is it possible to have a viewer with a RTT camera render with one
GraphicsContext, then to use that texture with another viewer and a different
GraphicsContext? It works ok if all the cameras use the same GC.
What I'm aiming for is to render to texture in a completely offscreen buffer,
then use that texture in a different scenegraph with a different GraphicsContext.
I'm just in the process of upgrading to the latest SVN, but do we have an
estimated release date for 2.2? I've been out of the OSG loop for a while, but
I'm really impressed with what's happened over the past 12 months or so. Keep
up the good work!

-J