[osg-users] keyboard autorepeat

Anders Backman andersb at cs.umu.se
Tue Sep 11 02:57:55 PDT 2007

In producer there was a method for specifying if one should get (or not)
auto repeat for keyboard events when a user holds a key down...

RenderSurface::setAutoRepeatMode(bool flag);

Is there something similar available is osgViewer?

I found a post from June discussing this behaviour in X11, but I didnt find
anything related in  the current release (did a grep on repeat in header
files).

Cheers,
Anders

Anders Backman               Email:    andersb at cs.umu.se
HPC2N/VRlab                  Phone:    +46 (0)90-786 9936
Umea university              Cellular: +46 (0)70-392 64 67
S-901 87 UMEA SWEDEN         Fax:      +46 90-786 6126
                               http://www.cs.umu.se/~andersb