[osg-users] OpenThreads SVN issue.

James Dickson james.dickson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 14:40:58 PDT 2007

I am a new user to OSG and been trying to download and compile from source.
I have tried SmartSVN on windows and svn on linux both connected to
the 2.0OSG repository.

Syncing works fine up until I need to sync OpenThreads when I am presented
with the following error:

 Fetching external item into 'OpenSceneGraph/include/OpenThreads'
 svn: PROPFIND request failed on
'/svn/osg/OpenThreads/trunk/include/OpenThreads'
 svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/osg/OpenThreads/trunk/include/OpenThreads': 301
Moved Permanently (http://www.openscenegraph.com)
 i ran:svn co
http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.0.0OpenSceneGraph

I used the following command for svn:

svn co
http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.0.0OpenSceneGraph

Version of SVN: 1.4.3 (r23084)  compiled Mar 28 2007, 22:48:32

Version of SmartSVN: 3.0.2 build date 2007-08-09

I am also starting from nothing if that makes any difference.
--
James Dickson