[osg-users] How to implemente this simple function?

方之 ystku at 163.com
Sun Sep 9 08:57:31 PDT 2007

Hello all :  I want to implemente this function, only to render the fixed distance  from the viewer current position, and I can't use thegetProjectionMatrixAsFrustum function correct: I use the following codes, but the result is very strange: viewer ->getCamera() ->setProjectionMatrixAsFrustum(-10,10,-10,10,100,200) ; I want the viewer only to render the distance between 100 and 200 from the viewer current position. I will gratitude for giving me some Tutorials
........ Sorry for my poor EN.                                                         ShiTou                                                              2007.9.9.