[osg-users] WindowSizeHandler problem

Roni Rosenzweig roniros at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 03:36:11 PDT 2007

Hello

I have a simple test using the viewer and the WindowSizeHandler. I noticed
that when I switch to window mode (instead of full screen mode) the model is
not resized properly, and is shown a bir larger than it should be.
When I move the window a bit the model is then resized as it should be.

To illustrate the problem try doing the following:

Load some model
switch to window mode
move the model so that it barely touches one corner of the screen (this way
it's easy to see if the model changed)
move the window a bit (with the cursor) ---->>> at this point you'll see the
model was resized again

I think this is the problem that caused the osgpick example I tried with the
WindowSizeHandler to not work properly in window mode (I wrote about it 2-3
weeks ago).

Roni