[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph 2.19 osgViewer

#POH CHENG GUAN# timpcg at pmail.ntu.edu.sg
Tue Sep 4 20:03:31 PDT 2007

Hi,

Is it possible to just render an empty background without loading a model? If I set my viewer->setSceneData(0), osgViewer crashes when it comes to viewer->realize().

Does anyone have a porting guide from version 1.2 to 2.19? The online version is quite brief, in version 1.2, I will call viewer->update(), what is the function that replaces this call for version 2.19?

Regards,
CG

**Disclaimer**
The sender of this email is NOT authorized to represent or act on behalf of Nanyang Technological
University in any matter or transaction by means of using this email account.

Nanyang Technological University will not be responsible for any content or views expressed in this
email and this email does not express the views or opinions of the Nanyang Technological University.