[osg-users] Texture borders - fix

zeilstra at gdls.com zeilstra at gdls.com
Tue Sep 4 13:33:49 PDT 2007

I made some changes to Texture1D::applyTexImage1D, cribbing shamelessly
from Texture::applyTexImage1D_load.  I also needed to change my
minification filter to a non-mipmap filter, as suggested.  Border pixels
and GL_CLAMP_TO_BORDER are now working correctly.  Attached is the changed
Texture1D.cpp.

- Ian Zeilstra

(See attached file: Texture1D_borders.cpp)

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.