[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph-2.1.9 dev version released

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 09:03:13 PDT 2007

Hi All,

Its Monday! Its dev release day :-)

Highlights:
Lots of additions this week: Improved build configuration under Visual
Studio with versioning of DLL's and dll's automatically placed in the
bin directory - no longer do you need to set up paths or install to
get apps running. New Inventor file writer. New depth peeling example.
Finally lots of bug fixes, in particular related threading and
application exit.

Developer Release page:
http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Downloads/DeveloperReleases

Source package:
http://www.openscenegraph.org/downloads/developer_releases/OpenSceneGraph-2.1.9.zip

SVN tag:
http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.1.9/

Please test, as we are now getting close to 2.2.  In particular I'd
like feedback on Luigi's changes to the Windows build.  This requires
CMake 2.7 and to be enabled as it isn't yet default, but if feedback
is good this week I'll get another dev release out that makes the new
build set up the default.  Please see thread from last week on this
topic for more info.

Cheers,