[osg-users] osgEphemeris

Don Burns don at andesengineering.com
Mon Sep 3 08:49:36 PDT 2007

Brad Colbert wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I guess this goes out to Don Burns.  How do I get the most recent
> version of osgEphemeris.  CVS is reporting that it can't connect to the
> address on your site.  I also have a few things to contribute.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -B
>
> ---
> Brad Colbert
> Renaissance Sciences Corporation
> W: 480 290-3997
> F: 425 675-8044

Hi Brad,

I don't  much follow this list anymore, which explains the delay in
reponse.  The page for osgEphemeris is here:

http://andesengineering.com/Projects/OsgEphemeris/

If anyone would like to update the osg wiki to reflect this please be my
guest.

There is also a mailing list for osgEphemeris here:

I've noted that the documentation does not reflect the correct check-out
procedure so I've fixed that.  You can check osgEphemeris out by

cvs -d :pserver:cvsguest at andesengineering.com:/cvs/osg co osgEphemeris

Hope this helps.

-don