[osg-users] DatabasePager priority simplifier and stats added

christophe loustaunau christophe.loustaunau at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 08:42:24 PDT 2007

Hello,

I wan't to test the new databasePager priority, but I don't know how to use
it...

If I do :
export OSG_DATABASE_PAGER_PRIORITY=HIGH;

I have some errors like :

warning C4237: 'export' keyword is not yet supported, but reserved for
future use
error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier
'OSG_DATABASE_PAGER_PRIORITY'

What I am doing wrong ?

Thanks.
Christophe