[osg-users] MFC example flickering

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 02:41:29 PDT 2007

Thanks Amalric, changes now merged and submitted to SVN.

One thing to note is that you sent MFC_OSG_MDIDoc.h instead of
MFC_OSG_MDIView.h, so I had to guess at the required changes the
later, it looked quite straight forward but since I don't have a
windows build system I can't test it.

Could you(and other Windows users) do a svn update and test what I
have just checked in to make sure the it works fine.

Cheers,
Robert.