[osg-users] Function collaboration multi-threaded databasepager

Lambert Verhagen l.verhagen at marin.nl
Mon Sep 3 01:37:49 PDT 2007

Hi,

I investigating the usage of openscenegraph for one of our application.
I want to run this application using 1 thread for the update-cull-draw
pipe. And another thread, that runs on the background with lower
priority, that receives data from some external network and updates the
graph.

I can not exactly find a sample application using this multi threaded
approach. But the function interface of databasepager suggests that this
is supported. Can someone give me a clue?
I also want to know the function collaboration between the view,
updateVisitor, node and dataBasePager classes.

Hope you can help me?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Lambert

Interested in MARIN's R&D 2007? Subscribe to the MARIN R&D seminar for the Dutch Industry on September 12.

This e-mail and its content are subject to the disclaimer and General Conditions at www.marin.nl