[osg-users] ESRIShape error

Glenn Waldron gwaldron at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 10:14:11 PDT 2007

Karl,
Thanks for the files. I am able to open the shapefile OK in various apps
(ArcMap, Global Mapper, etc.) but I can confirm that it does indeed cause
osgviewer (2.2.0) to crash. So it looks probable there's a bug in the shp
loader. -gw

Glenn Waldron : Pelican Mapping : http://pelicanmapping.com : 703-652-4791