[osg-users] ESRIShape error

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 11:40:22 PDT 2007

Hi Karl,

Thanks for the file, I've tried it on my linux box on the SVN version
(very close to 2.2) and it fails with a seg fault.  I'm busy with
other work right now so can't go investigating problems, but once I
more available I'll have a look into it futhers.  Others are welcome
to dive in and provide a fix in the interim :-)

Robert.