[osg-users] ESRIShape error

Karl Beal KBeal at HNTB.com
Tue Oct 30 11:05:39 PDT 2007

I've attached the shapefile in question.
I'm running on OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0 on Windows.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are NOT the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited.