[osg-users] OSG .net readerwriterOBJ

Dave Fouts dfouts7817 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 29 20:58:26 PDT 2007

I attempted:
Osg::Node ^ model = OsgDB::Globals::readNodeFile("corner1.obj");
    Compiler (& intellisense) says that a ReaderWriter::Options parameter is
required

So I added:
   OsgDB::ReaderWriter::Options ^ myOpts = gcnew OsgDB::
ReaderWriter::Options();
            And also with Options("CACHE_NONE");
            And also just ..Options ^ myOpts;
   Then readNodeFile(fn, myOpts);

I assume I need to create an instance of Options, since with only a pointer
I get past the compiler, but no model created (no errors either).

But, the compiler gives error C1001 - an internal compiler error &
   Suggests I simplify the myOpts = gcnew statement or try /P...

Thanks