[osg-users] kd-Tree LineIntersection speedUp

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
Mon Oct 29 06:21:46 PDT 2007

Hello Adrian,

> The code as it stands does not currently support transforms. Can you
>> help with that? I have never personally implemented a kd-tree
>> algorithm, so I do not know where this support of transforms needs to
>> be put in.
>
> correct, but when we have integrated it into the core of osg, then it should
> work as expected.

I still don't understand why the code would
a) not support transformations if it isn't integrated into core OSG
b) support them once it is.

It's the same code, it won't "magically" support transforms, you need
to write the code for that... Please explain, because there's
something I'm missing here.

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/