[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph with Qt multiple windowing problem

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 04:05:44 PDT 2007

On 10/29/07, arnaud houegbelo <a_houegbelo at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> I saw that OpenSceneGraph 2.2 release is now available.
> It's cool!!!
> In the new feature list I saw something like :
> "Unification of threading models and viewer event handlers so that all now work for both Viewer and CompositeViewer classes"
> Do you think that this feature could correct my problem about "OpenSceneGraph with Qt multiple windowing problem" or do you know if anybody find a solution about it.

It is hoped that OpenSceneGraph 2.2 will fix all problems, and usher a
new era of world peace and prosperity.

Will it fix the problem you've come across?  Absolutely no clue, it
all depends upon what the problem was down to and since I do not know
this.  The person with most knowledge of this problem is you, so I
suggest you updated to 2.2 and see if it makes any difference, it
might not, but otherwise its generally a more robust OSG version.