[osg-users] multiple windows

Emmanuel Roche roche.emmanuel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 03:56:07 PDT 2007

Hi again,

I check again the crash: in fact it comes from osgDB::readNodeFile(...) when
it's called the second time (so after a first View is created, added to the
main composite viewer, rendered correctly a few seconds, and then removed
from the composite viewer and destroyed...) : Would you have any clue on
this Robert ?

Manu.