[osg-users] kd-Tree LineIntersection speedUp

Raymond de Vries reedev at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 29 02:09:32 PDT 2007

Hi,

I have been reading (most of) your messages with great interest. Your work
might be interesting for a project in which I am involved so I would be
glad to help you. Unfortunately I am a newbie in raytracing
implementations so you need to guide me a little here and there.

Feel free to contact me offline too.

bye
Raymond