[osg-users] building osg on release version of leopard

Daniel Larimer dlarimer at opentechinc.com
Sun Oct 28 18:45:23 PDT 2007

There is a much easier work around to this X11 Open GL bug and that is
to add the following to the linking command.  I found this on the Fink
page documenting changes required for Leopard: http://wiki.finkproject.org/index.php/Fink:Packaging:Preparing_for_10.5#OpenGL_Bug

  -Wl,-dylib_file,/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/
A/Libraries/libGL.dylib:/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/
Versions/A/Librarie s/libGL.dylib

Dan