[osg-users] sorting polygons

Perry Miller perry at modelspace.com
Sat Oct 27 13:31:25 PDT 2007

Hi Gerrick,

The BSD license basically just says keep our names at the top of the source
files.

Please feel free to re-distribute, modified or not, the entire library, a
sub-set of the source files, or copy-paste snippets with VE-Suite. You can
even include it in proprietary, closed source software.

Happy to contribute.

Per