[osg-users] Perspective projection

santosh santosh at darshan3d.com
Fri Oct 26 07:42:49 PDT 2007

Hi Robert

With this mail two snap shots are attached.
In snapshot1.png you  can see the cow geometry is resized in X - axis.
I set
view->getCamera()->setProjectionMatrixAsPerspective ( 20.0, 4.0, 1.0, 100);
then this view i am getting

but actually I want like in snapshot2.png which will show view which is
inside the frustum. It should not resize the geometry to fit in view
frustum.I tried by making  lot changes but i couldn't.

thanks
Santosh

                                          snapshot1.png

                           snapshot2.png