[osg-users] mac osx osgUtil::Tessellator build fails with osg svn

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 10:51:26 PDT 2007

On 10/26/07, Gerrick Bivins <biv at iastate.edu> wrote:
> Sorry about the late response here. My gmail filters decided to trash this
> convo. I thought it was strange that no one responded so I dug on the lists
> archive this morning and saw that you responded. Anyway...
> Ok.
> I'll give this a try. Yeah this is strange because my initial checkout and
> build worked fine but I then updated a couple of days later and tried to
> build (luckly only did make and not clean, make!!!) and this error started
> happening.

I've noticed this odd behavior in the past, I have no clue to what it
would happen it seems like the build picks up different headers, but
the actual build setup doesn't change - so I wonder if there is some
bug in the compiler that is bringing in the variation.


More information about the osg-users mailing list