[osg-users] multiple windows

Thibault Genessay tibogens at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 05:04:35 PDT 2007

Hi Emmanuel

I have made a sample that demonstrate the integration of the OSG in
wxWidgets. It is a simple frame with a wxAUINotebook containing OSG
views. You can download source and binaries at
http://ips-dil.unil.ch/osg

Could you have a look at these and see if this suits your needs ?

I am planning to release it as an "official" sample to OSG+wxWidgets,
so I'll need to test it on more systems (not tested on Linux as of
today) and more threading models.

It uses a modified version of the osgCompositeViewer::Viewer that
skips rendering if makeCurrent() returns false. Currently, the
composite viewer ignores the return value of makeCurrent(). We'll need
to address this issue with Robert as it is precisely the problem you
and him are discussing in the thread "camera switching in composite
viewer".

Cheers

Thibault