[osg-users] multiple windows

Emmanuel Roche roche.emmanuel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 04:08:12 PDT 2007

Okay, with this version joined, we have two tabs (not added dynamically,
sure, but it's a beginning...) with animation rendered correctly...

The only issue left is the mouse handling problem:
I added a trackballmanipulator on the view1 on each tab, assigned an
handling function to the corresponding wxGLCanvas each time, and this
function is indeed called when I drag on the view1 BUT nothing moves...
:-(...

I'm using view->getEventQueue()... could it be somehow "disconnected" ?
nothing happens either if I use the corresponding
graphicswindow->getEventQueue()... so what's left ??

Manu.