[osg-users] multiple windows

Emmanuel Roche roche.emmanuel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 01:49:43 PDT 2007

Indeed, we are in a situation where the CompositeViewers don't share the
GraphicsWindows and everything happen in the same thread... yet, it's
currently not working for me:

as soon as I had a second tab only the last compositeviewer gets updated and
drawn, the others are frozen... :-(...

I keep investigating...

Manu.