[osg-users] OSG Preset Uniforms GLSL

Mike Weiblen mew at mew.cx
Fri Oct 26 00:07:17 PDT 2007

Hi,

I just tested osg_ViewMatrix on OSG 2.2 win32 binaries using
glsl_dataflag.osg and drawtext4.frag from osgToy, and yes it does continue
to work.

While osg_ViewMatrix is preset by OSG, you do still have to declare it in
your shader (eg uniform mat4 osg_ViewMatrix), unlike the gl_* presets.

Turn up the OSG notify level, are you getting any infologs during
compile/link?

-- mew