[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph 2.2 Training: November, January

Paul Martz pmartz at skew-matrix.com
Thu Oct 25 09:22:44 PDT 2007

Sadly, it looks like the November training in Charlottesville has been
cancelled by the organizers. Bob and I are scrambling to come up with an
alternate solution that will still serve the DC area and also maybe be a
little more affordable. Probably too late to schedule such a course in
November, so we're looking at alternate dates. More info will be posted here
later as soon as we have something concrete.

Sorry,

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
http://www.skew-matrix.com