[osg-users] Is antialising supported by OSG?

Paul Martz pmartz at skew-matrix.com
Thu Oct 25 09:18:22 PDT 2007

If you are referring to things like GL_POINT_SMOOTH etc,, you can simply
enable these using StateSet::setMode() like you would any other OpenGL
feature.

However, you should note that GL_POLYGON_SMOOTH was never really a decent
solution in OpenGL to begin with. OpenGL now provides a much better
solution, multisample or full scene antialiasing. As Robert mentioned, you
can set this in the Traits class, or, as Guillaume mentioned, some drivers
allow you to enable this globally in the device driver control panel.
   -Paul

  _____