[osg-users] multiple windows

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 07:20:19 PDT 2007

Hi Guys,

I don't have any recommendations, or time right now to dive into this
topic.  I'd certainly like to see osgViewer be able to cope with this
type of usage, and its not one that its been coded for up to this
point.  Might I suggest getting a tabbed WxWidget example together
than could be included with the OSG distribution that illustrates the
this issue and can be used as a test bed for a final recommend
solution.

Robert.