[osg-users] multiple windows

Emmanuel Roche roche.emmanuel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 05:09:05 PDT 2007

I'm not supposed to control this SetCurrent function : it is called by the
graphicsWindow when it wants to draw a frame()

But indeed, if i were to use multiple osgViewer::Viewer for example instead
of a single CompositeViewer I could process this event to update the
"Current Viewer"... Yet I think I heard somewhere it's not a good idea to
use multiple asynchronous Viewer object in a single application.... am I
wrong ?

regards.